Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for using the Natures Universe Shop.
The following document details the terms & conditions of use for the website service provided at naturesuniverse.com.
A contract between a User and Natures Universe (A. Jones) for the purchase of a product is created as follows:
- The User places the order for a product on this website by pressing an order confirmation button at the end of the checkout process.
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product that you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated Payment Method.
- You will receive confirmation of your order
Note that we may reject an order if deemed necessary, for reasons such as:
- The product you order being unavailable;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- A relevant pricing or product description error being identified;
- We cannot ship to your location.
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of non-personalised products, provided you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalised product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and must pay the cost of returning the product to our nominated address. If the product is not in “new” condition when received by us, we reserve the right to reduce any refund to you by an applicable amount.
All intellectual rights to the products remain with Natures Universe / A. Jones; you are not permitted to reproduce the works purchased in any manner or form, without written permission from ourselves.
Our services offered are to provide you with the photographic products offered. We can in no way guarantee that our service / delivery is suited to whatsover use you choose for it. Consequntly we have know liability, obligation or duty to you other than to provide those services set down in this document.
All services and terms shall be governed by British / English law.